Woopty Woopty

Wow, that was funny!

Hahaha! that was so funny I was rofl! But still, anyone can do this, I think the only reason why this wasnt blammed is because you are a well known man here at NG. And if this was submitted by anyone else I'm sure it would be blammed.
Yeah, I loved the randomness, I tried to make something random like this with my friend...never submitted it...hell, I never even finished it...a well, this isnt about me, its about you! So let's go back to you: With random things like this I always say, work on the graphics! Most random submissions have realy poor grapics. But in this case the grapics made it even funnier! But maybe it could use a bit more animation. And I think this could reach the top 50 if ya use your regular drawing and animation style and make it a litle bit longer. Ya, I realy think so! I aint kidding! ....why are you all looking at my like that?....What?? Its true and you know it!!!
lol :P
Cya!

The Neosoul

One Love One Love

Great!

This realy reminds me of what flash is all about. keep up the good work and may Gods love be with you all.

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

I loved it!

I realy liked it! the music was realy good and ya know, this could end up in being quite a good serie! I realy think ya should turn this into a serie and im sure there are more people who think the same.

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

Yeah! you Rock!

didnt that say it all?

Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

Nice!

It was great! great graphics and a great storry!
I loved it! Keep it up!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Cool!

The graphics were great! I realy suck at graphics... And the song and the story were great to! keep up the good work!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

wow..........

That was great!!! It rocked!! LF, flash bros: you are the best!!